PLEASE READ: Updates to HIRO service turnaround times due to staffing shortage   Read more

FAQ: My study has forms that must be filled out by a radiologist or imaging technologist for each scan. How can I get this accomplished?

The HIRO can work with you to determine your study's paperwork requirements and develop a process to have the appropriate paperwork completed for all scans that require it. We will also make sure that the appropriate records are maintained in the imaging area as required by your study sponsor. Finally, we will manage the flow of the entire process to make sure you get the forms you need filled out completely and on time.

Click here to return to the FAQ.